This post about the Kangaroo Deluxe Child Bicycle Carrier has been inspired by a collaboration with WeeRide USA. All opinions are my own.
Before our girls came along my husband and I loved to spend time outside. We would work in the garden and around the house. We would go on short hikes on mountain trails. And we loved riding bicycles. We’ve traveled to Damascus, Virginia a few times to ride The Creeper Trail.
But after having the girls, riding bikes was something that definitely had to take a back seat – unless we had a babysitter for the day. If only we had known about WeeRide USA when the girls were younger… we wouldn’t have had to give up riding!
Now when I was a toddler, I rode in a seat on the back of my Dad’s bike. I don’t actually remember riding in that type of seat, but there are plenty of pictures to make me aware that I spent a lot of time on the back of a bicycle on the weekends. That type of seat is probably what a lot of you think of when I talk of a “child bicycle carrier”.
But the WeeRide Kangaroo DLX Center Mounted Child Bicycle Carrier is a lot different from the old carriers that many of us might remember.
Our center mounted, padded child carrier offers an improved passenger carrying position with more child interaction and safer weight distribution. It allows for better balance and greater stability over rear mounted alternatives.
Your child no longer has to stare at your back like rear mounted seats but rather has a much more interesting view that allows them to fully enjoy the riding experience.
The ultimate in child comfort and safety! All the features of the Kangaroo Classic but with new colors and the added bonus of a two-tone, thicker seat, back padding and dash board as well as a padded shoulder harness. Also exclusive to the Deluxe is the deluxe safety harness with oversized buckle system.
The Kangaroo Deluxe is not only the most plush carrier we make, it’s the most comfortable bicycle child carrier made.
Kangaroo Deluxe Features:
- Adjustable foot cups protect and support your child’s legs and feet.
- Deluxe, two tone padded dashboard and seating area.
- 5 point safety harness with padded shoulder straps.
- Child is visible at all times.
- Child’s weight enhances rather than impairs your bicycle’s stability. Improved balance due to your child’s central position on bicycle.
- Better communication between you and your little one.
- More comfortable, enjoyable riding experience for your child.
- Enhanced safety because your arms surround your child.
- Easy to remove for riding alone.
- For children 1-4 years old. Maximum weight: 33 lbs.
- 2 Year warranty
- Extra mounting bar available separately.