This is a sponsored blog post; while the views expressed here were genuinely mine, consideration was paid to me by Bays English Muffins to review this product.
Who says English muffins are just for breakfast?! These Strawberry Brie Bites elevate them to a savory and sweet appetizer ready for any get-together. If you have 5 minutes, you’ll have delicious Strawberry Brie bites that everyone at the party will love!
I don’t know about you, but my family loves appetizers. We love throwing small get-togethers and having our friends bring an appetizer and sometimes I even make our favorite apps for dinner. It’s one of those categories that I always love perusing on Pinterest and when I find a good appetizer, I want to share it!
These Strawberry Brie Bites are definitely one I’m excited to share because they are SO easy [my food love language] and definitely delicious. The brie brings in the savory and the strawberries and preserves bring the freshness. Topped on a Bays English Muffin, it’s a bite that you just can’t get enough of!
Now you may be like I was before I made these and think “English muffins are for breakfast”! Bays English Muffins and I are here to tell you to re-think the English muffin because there are tons of different ways and varieties you can use these chewy muffins from mini pizzas to tuna melts to french toast!
Making these Strawberry Brie Bites with Bays English Muffins is really easy, as you can see from the video below, that you could definitely get the kids involved with cooking.
It’s also a quick one to throw together with minimal ingredients if unexpected guests turn up one weekend.
You’ll need fresh strawberries, strawberry preserves, brie cheese, sliced almonds, and Bays English Muffins, which you can find in the dairy section of your grocery store, carefully chilled for freshness.
- 4 BAYS English Muffins split
- 1/2 cup strawberry preserves
- 1-1/2 cups strawberries sliced
- 12 ounces Brie cheese rind removed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds toasted
- Preheat oven to broil. Lightly toast muffin halves; cut each diagonally into thirds and arrange on foil-lined baking sheet.
- Spread preserves over muffins; top with strawberries.
- Thinly slice cheese; cut into pieces to fit over each muffin third.*
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted; sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve immediately.
*Brie bites may be prepared up to 30 minutes before broiling.