One of my favorite times of the day, believe it or not, is early morning! I’ve always been an early to bed, early to rise kind of girl and it’s continued into motherhood.
I love getting up a little earlier than everyone else and enjoying a cup of coffee in the quiet of the morning. In fact, if I was to find a big bundle of coffee under the tree this Christmas, I would be perfectly happy!
Even though coffee is perfectly enjoyable by itself, I challenged myself to create the perfect pairing with the new McCafé roasts. What I came with might just be one of my new favorite pairings ever!
Y’all know how I like easy so I decided to put a sticky twist on our family’s favorite Cinnamon Rolls. It was super easy and took the cinnamon rolls to a whole other level, with just a couple extra steps!
First, chop up about a cup of pecans. Then you’ll need some brown sugar and melted butter… you know where this is going, right?!
These Sticky Bun Cinnamon Rolls are just ah-mazingly delicious! I simply put in my butter, brown sugar, and pecans in the bottom of my pan and placed the cinnamon rolls upside down on top! In about 30 minutes you’ll have the sweetest, warmest Sticky Bun Cinnamon Rolls you can imagine!
- 1 pkg Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 stick butter [melted]
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup of pecans [chopped]
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in brown sugar and pecans.
- Put the mixture in the bottom of your circular pan. Place individual cinnamon rolls, upside down, right on top of your mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes [times may vary].
- After taking pan out of oven, immediately flip over onto a plate so your sticky bun topping is atop your cinnamon rolls!