These frozen yogurt popsicles come with an extra crunch, thanks to granola on the back. Plus they’re in adorable bunny shapes which makes them perfect for Easter and Spring mornings and afternoon snacks!
“Who wants a popsicle for breakfast?!” It’s my girls’ dream question in the morning and believe it or not, I actually do give them popsicles for breakfast sometimes! Of course, they’re not just any popsicles, but ones that I make at home and you can too.
There are a ton of different variations and recipes for frozen yogurt popsicles. Tailor your flavors to what your kids like, obviously, but these are also a great way to have them try new foods. You can add in real fruit, chia seeds, and our favorite – granola. I am obsessed with these myself because I love the added crunch of the granola on the back!
Now are you ready to see just how easy these frozen yogurt popsicles are to make?!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Any yogurt of your choice.
- Easter Bunny silicone candy mold. I found this great version on Amazon as they no longer carry the one I have. You can also do these in ANY silicone mold for other times of the year. Seriously – how cute would it be to make donut frozen yogurt pops with this donut mold!?!
- 1 Cup of Granola
- Lollipop Sticks
Putting these yogurt pops together is as easy as you’re thinking.
- Fill your silicone mold with your choice of yogurt, leaving a bit of room if you’re adding granola.
- Place a lollipop stick in each one.
- Sprinkle granola in a thin layer over the yogurt.
- Freeze the mold for about 1-2 hours, until frozen through.
Once they’re completely frozen, enjoy! You can save these by popping out of your molds and you can even save them for a few days [although I bet they won’t last that long!] for snacks by putting them in a storage container and storing in your freezer.