Looking for a new way to enjoy your morning smoothie? Jump on the breakfast bowl bandwagon and learn how to make a smoothie bowl.
I’m completely in love with the Smoothie Bowl trend, are you? It’s a fun, colorful way to start my morning. Sure, smoothies in a glass are still a great way to start the day too, but I love the variety that comes with making smoothie bowls.
I also love actually eating. Sometimes I drink a smoothie and just don’t feel like I ate, which is a problem when I want to start snacking before 9 am even though I’m actually full from my smoothie. So if you need a little more substance to chew on, you’ll want to try out smoothie bowls.
Making a smoothie bowl is as easy as literally emptying your smoothie into a bowl and grabbing a spoon. You can turn any of your favorite smoothies into a smoothie bowl by adding some of your favorite toppings.
Whether you choose to add fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, or anything really, you’ll have a delicious smoothie bowl to eat up.
Lately I’ve been adding something totally new [to me] to the top of my smoothie bowls. Foodie Fuel is a delicious and nutritious organic snack that’s yummy on it’s own, but even more so on top of a smoothie bowl. I’ve also been adding it to a simple bowl of yogurt for a delicious parfait too!
Foodie Fuel was designed to be a health snack that not only helps you snack, but fuel your body. That’s because they’re loaded with carefully selected ingredients that provide steady, sustained energy. With 4 flavors to choose from, you’re bound to find one you love to top your favorite smoothie bowl or to enjoy on it’s own.
They bring a totally different dynamic to smoothie bowls, and snacking in general, because of the texture. While crispy, the squares are still chewy helping those of us that feel like we’re actually eating.
I hope you’re ready to make this lovely and delicious pink smoothie bowl for yourself. It’s healthy, creamy, perfectly sweet, and full of delicious toppings to keep you feeling full and satisfied until lunch!
Ready to make more delicious smoothie bowls? In addition to this recipe, I’ve got some other great smoothie bowls from fellow bloggers. Check out these great recipes:
- Vanilla Honey Smoothie Bowl from Ever After In The Woods
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Green Smoothie Bowl from Really, Are You Serious?
- Goji and Raspberry Smoothie Bowl with Muesli Topping from Stuff Parents Need
- Apple Pie Smoothie Bowl from Cuzinlogic
- Green Smoothie Rainbow Bowl
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Banana, chopped
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Honey [optional for sweetener]
- Smoothie Bowl Topping Ideas: Fresh Raspberries, Bananas, Chia Seeds, Foodie Fuel, Shredded Coconut, Almonds, etc.
- Put all ingredients [other than toppings] into your blender. I always layer with hardest ingredients at the bottom, so in this case start with frozen raspberries.
- Blend well.
- Pour into bowl.
- Top with your favorite smoothie bowl toppings!