I was provided a Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System to gift to a family in need in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
I shared just before Christmas how I was able to pay it forward before the Holidays by blessing a family with a totally fun toy. I admit that I sometimes get so caught up with my girls, my work, and life that I forget to step back and think about how I can be a blessing to others – by giving of my time and donations. But that post reminded me that I need to take that time and use it as a wonderful teaching opportunity for my girls – so they learn the importance of giving too!
So in a time when it’s quite popular to be sharing New Year’s Resolutions, I’m sharing mine with you… “To give more in 2015”. I want to be more generous – with my time and wonderful opportunities that come about from the opportunities that I receive from being a blogger. Sometimes it’s easy to get caught up in “stuff”, but I assure you – this blog is definitely more of a job than just getting “stuff”. Often, there are many times when I’m approached to share about a product that I don’t really have a need for and most of the time I just pass.
When I was approached, in the last few weeks of 2014, with the opportunity to review the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System – I almost passed like normal. I didn’t have a new baby, didn’t plan on having a new baby, so I really didn’t have the need for a beautiful infant seat and travel system like the one from Graco. But I had just received a notification that my Aunt was trying to find baby supplies for my cousin who was due in just a few short weeks with her first baby boy! They hadn’t been able to purchase any big baby items and they were looking to buy secondhand items. I was ecstatic – I had the perfect family that I could bless with this amazing Graco Travel System! Even more excited was the Graco team when I told them about my plan to pay it forward!
I’m excited to say that Mr. Gabriel was born just a couple of days before Christmas and made his way home from the hospital on Christmas Day riding safe and comfortable in the Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35 Car Seat.
- Top rated by leading consumer magazines and publications
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Side-impact tested* (*In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable US safety standards, the SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35 car seat has been side impact tested for occupant retention by the harness system)
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base with on-base level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Removable infant body support cushions baby
The new Mom was so excited to see this entire Travel System and how it functioned together and separately. The infant seat fits right onto the Graco Modes Click Connect Stroller either right on top of the Toddler Seat or on the frame itself, with the Toddler seat removed.
While I was showing the new Mom all the features of the Graco Modes Travel System, my husband wished out loud that we had had such a nice stroller when our girls were little! It really is amazing in person and in pictures!
- Infant car seat attaches directly to stroller frame for lightweight portability
- Infant car seat can face you or the world for added flexibility
- Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or the world
- 4-position reclining seat lies flat and converts into infant carriage for on-the-go comfort
- Holds child up to 50lbs for years of comfortable strolling
- 3-position leg rest adjusts for your growing child
- Removable child’s tray & arm rests allow for easy in and out
- Convertible 3 or 5 point harness grows with your child
- One-hand, standing fold with automatic storage latch
- Extra-large basket to hold all your travel essentials
- Parent’s tray with covered storage and 2 cup holders
- Lockable single front swivel wheels for improved maneuverability
As a Mom, a few of the features that really stand out to me are the huge basket of storage space with this stroller. It really is quite roomy. I also love that there are built-in cup holders for adults, including a small, covered storage space in the middle of the cup holders, and cup holders on the Toddler Seat.
I also absolutely love that the Toddler Seat is removable. This makes the stroller even lighter when your baby is still an infant and makes the frame even thinner when folded for storage in your trunk. Speaking of folding – that’s another feature of this system that I love. With 2 small buttons on the handlebar, the stroller folds right up in seconds and stands freely on it’s own!
With 10 versatile riding options, the ability to use the stroller from Infancy to Toddlerhood [up to 50 pounds] – the Graco Modes Click Connect Travel System makes just that – the perfect travel system for a new baby! The system is available for purchase on GracoBaby.com for $379.99.