I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
A holiday is always a great excuse to get crafty and Easter is no exception. My kids love making Easter crafts and these Easter Wands are so simple to make, fun to play with, and made from craft supplies you can find at your local Dollar Tree.
If you’re reading for all things Spring and bright colors, this easy Easter craft is the perfect place to start. My girls love pretending their Princesses and use just about anything they can as a wand, so we make these a lot during the year.
This Spring we’re putting an Easter spin on them since I found these adorable Easter-inspired foam shapes on my last shopping trip to Dollar Tree. But if you can’t find them at your local store, you can always cut your own out of rectangle foam sheets at Dollar Tree.
Here’s what you’ll need to make your own Easter Craft Wands:
- Glitter Easter-themed foam craft shapes
- Wooden dowels – you can find different sizes at Dollar Tree
- Glitter ribbon in Easter colors
- Hot glue gun
- Craft paint
- Paint your wooden dowels in Easter pastel colors using any craft paint you have on hand. The Dollar Store often carries paint sets or individual containers of craft paint as well.
- Once your wooden dowels are dry, glue each one to the back of a glitter Easter-themed foam craft shape.
- Cut some Easter colored glitter ribbons from the Dollar Store to various lengths.
- Glue the cut strips of ribbon to the back of the craft foam shapes on the wooden dowels.
Aren’t these just adorable? You can easily customize in different ways AND use different colors of ribbon and shapes to fit any Holiday or theme!
My girls love making crafts as much as they love playing with their creations, which is why our craft room is always stocked with different supplies. I love shopping at Dollar Tree for the supplies because I can get them at such a great price! If your kids are reading to start making Easter crafts, be sure to head to your local Dollar Tree for supplies, or order online at DollarTree.com.
Another one of our favorite Easter crafts are these Upcycled Milk Jug Easter Baskets!