Are you looking for a delicious, easy cinnamon bun recipe? I’ve got one with a twist! This Apple Cinnamon Bun Bake will please the whole family for breakfast, dessert, or a sweet snack!
Can we just talk a moment about how good cinnamon buns smell when they’re rising in the oven? It’s one of my favorite smells in the entire world and quite possibly the reason that my husband makes me avoid the Cinnabon kiosk at our local mall.
There’s just something about that fresh baked sweet cinnamon smell that happy. And speaking of happy, that’s exactly what this Apple Cinnamon Bun Bake will make you! It’s an easy cinnamon bun recipe that takes just minutes to prep, but tastes like it took hours.
I admit that I totally take shortcuts when cooking and this recipe takes the most shortcuts of all, but sometimes that’s what we need as Moms… right?! Simply open a can of of your favorite apple pie filling and dump it in your favorite baking dish.
Everybody has their own favorite baking dish and this one is mine – hurry and order it while it’s still 60% off!
This is the easy cinnamon bun recipe is perfect on nights that you want a dessert without making a full, fresh from scratch apple pie.
It’s also the perfect recipe for a deliciously sweet breakfast… or snack…
Or heck, eat it for lunch if you’re like me!
So pull out your favorite baking dish, can opener, and get ready to experience all the heavenly smells of this easy cinnamon bun recipe with a twist in your own kitchen!
Are you looking for a delicious, easy cinnamon bun recipe? I've got one with a twist! This Apple Cinnamon Bun Bake will please the whole family for breakfast, dessert, or a sweet snack!
- 1 Can Pillsbury cinnamon bun dough
- 1 Can Apple Pie Filling
- ¼ tsp Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Open can of cinnamon bun dough and separate buns.
- In a medium sized greased/parchment baking dish, pour out the apple pie filling and cut any large sections of apple into smaller pieces.
- Sprinkle the filling with ¼ tsp nutmeg and ¼ tsp of cinnamon.
- Place the buns on top.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 – 18 minutes or until the buns are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly. To serve, scoop a bun and the filling from the pan and place into a dish. Garnish with icing sugar, whipped topping or a scoop of yummy ice cream!