Dollywood is bringing back the Flower and Food Festival for 2021. Check out everything that’s happening in this spring festival!
Dollywood’s Flower and Food Festival will begin on April 23rd and run until June 7th. This festival was supposed to make its initial debut last year, and it did, but at a later start date since the Dollywood opening day was pushed back. This year you can expect even bigger, brighter, and better days!
Dollywood is hoping to give guests a reason to be outside and enjoy the Tennessee sunshine with people they care about most. After spending so much time at home and indoors this winter, it’s time to spread our wings in the sunshine!
Dollywood will be closed every Tuesday and Thursday during the Flower and Food Festival [although it is open the very last Thursday, 6/3]. On open days, Dollywood is open from 10 am – 6 pm and on some weekends until 7 pm. Open days and hours of operation will vary during this festival. Check this post out for more details on Dollywood hours.
First, let’s look at the Flower aspect of this spring festival. Guests will experience the bright beautiful flowers native to the Smoky Mountains. Dollywood always has beautiful landscaping and flowers on display, but the Flower and Food Festival is boasting even more – actually a lot more – with over 500,000 plants and flowers on display!
Guests will experience 16 beautiful, one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted sculptures made entirely of live plants. This is one from last year that was created to represent Dolly’s Coat of Many Colors.
Along with the colorful flowers, Dollywood guests will get the chance to walk under the Umbrella Sky suspended above Showstreet near the front entrance of the park. The beauty of these colors is simply breathtaking – making it one of the most Instagram-able spots in the park!
One new addition to the Flower and Food Festival this year is Chalk Art experience. There will be an artist on property drawing new, spring inspired illustrations every day in Adventures of Imagination. Rumor is, guests will be involved in these real-life chalk art displays too!
Of course, we can’t talk about the Dollywood Flower and Food Festival without talking about the food! Oh, the food! I was able to sample some of the festival’s culinary creations and you are in for a real treat with all of them!
I am most excited for the Flower and Food Festival Dining Day Pass!
Dollywood Flower and Food Festival Dining Day Pass Details
This is something totally new to Dollywood and I think it’s going to turn out to be a recurring thing because I expect it to be a big hit.
The cost of the pass will be $29.99 [or $27.99 for Dollywood Season Pass holders]. The pass will actually be a card that entitles the guest to 5 entrees from Flower and Food Festival menu!
There will be 12 locations throughout the park serving 30 different festival culinary entrees! Let me tell you, this is going to be great because everything I sampled is amazing and you’ll want to try as many as you can! I highly recommend the Lobster Roll and Mini-Funnel Cake with Chantilly cream and lavender honey!
Another huge addition to the Flower and Food Festival this year is live entertainment. Dollywood is known for their world-class entertainment [hello, we’re named after the best entertainer herself!] and this festival is boasting some big names in the contemporary Christian and Southern gospel categories.
Dollywood’s Melodies of Spring Concert Series Calendar
All concerts will be held inside the Celebrity Theater, allowing room for social distancing. There will be three, 45-minute performances per day. These concerts are free – included within your daily Dollywood admission.
- Friday, April 23 – The New Respects
- Saturday, April 24 – The New Respects
- Sunday, April 25 – Tim Lovelace
- Friday, April 30 – The Rees Family
- Saturday, May 1 – The Rees Family
- Sunday, May 2 – Jeff and Sheri Easter
- Friday, May 7 – Hannah Kerr
- Saturday, May 8 – Big Daddy Weave
- Sunday, May 9 – Big Daddy Weave
- Friday, May 14 – I AM THEY
- Saturday, May 15 – Sidewalk Prophets
- Sunday, May 16 – Ernie Haase and Signature Sound
- Friday, May 21 – Tasha Layton
- Saturday, May 22 – Matthew West
- Sunday, May 23 – The Martins
- Friday, May 28 – The Rhett Walker Band
- Saturday, May 29 – Triumphant Quartet
- Sunday, May 30 – Triumphant Quartet
- Friday, June 4 – The Harlem Gospel Travelers
- Saturday, June 5 – Rebecca St. James
- Sunday, June 6 – Cana’s Voice
Dollywood’s Daily Outdoor Concerts
There will also be outdoor musical entertainment throughout the Flower and Food Festival. These concerts will be held at the Valley Theater with four, 30-minute performances per day.
- Friday, April 23 Worth the Wait Trio
- Saturday, April 24 Worth the Wait Trio
- Sunday, April 25 Worth the Wait Trio
- Monday, April 26 Worth the Wait Trio
- Wednesday, April 28 Logan Murrell
- Friday, April 30 Logan Murrell
- Saturday, May 1 Then Sings My Soul – The Music of Billy Graham
- Sunday, May 2 Then Sings My Soul – The Music of Billy Graham
- Monday, May 3 Then Sings My Soul – The Music of Billy Graham
- Wednesday, May 5 Kate and Corey
- Friday, May 7 Willow City
- Saturday, May 8 Willow City
- Sunday, May 9 Willow City
- Monday, May 10 Willow City
- Wednesday, May 12 Willow City
- Friday, May 14 Willow City
- Saturday, May 15 Willow City
- Sunday, May 16 Willow City
- Monday, May 17 The Family Sowell
- Wednesday, May 19 Chelsea Berry
- Friday, May 21 3 Heath Brothers
- Saturday, May 22 3 Heath Brothers
- Sunday, May 23 Sunday Drive
- Monday, May 24 The Hall Sisters
- Wednesday, May 26 The Hall Sisters
- Friday, May 28 The Hall Sisters
- Saturday, May 29 The Hall Sisters
- Sunday, May 30 The Hall Sisters
- Monday, May 31 The Hall Sisters
- Wednesday, June 2 The Hall Sisters
- Thursday, June 3 The Hall Sisters
- Friday, June 4 The Hall Sisters
- Saturday, June 5 The Hall Sisters
- Sunday, June 6 The Hall Sisters
- Monday, June 7 The Hall Sisters
As you can see, Dollywood as an amazing time planned with the Flower and Food Festival. There’s just something so special about all these bright colors and so inspirational. I feel like it’s quickly becoming one of my favorite Dollywood festivals!