Using cloth diapers is often better on the wallet in the long run, but what about the start up cost?
Here are tips for Cloth Diapering on a Budget.
One of the biggest reasons parents choose to cloth diaper their children is money savings. Of course, there are a lot of other benefits as well like better for the environment, less chemicals, better for their babies, but so often it really does come down to cost.
Choosing to use cloth diapers over disposables can save a family over $3,000 PER CHILD.
While choosing cloth diapers will absolutely save you a lot of money in the long run, the start-up cost can be a bit overwhelming to some families.
During this series, we’ve dove deep into ways that a family can choose types of cloth diapers based on their budget. We’ve even seen that it IS possible to start with as small of a budget as $110!
Yes, it is possible to cloth diaper a child for 3 years on a budget of just $110!
So far, in the Cloth Diapering on a Budget series, we’ve specifically covered:
- Cost Breakdown of Cloth Diaper Types – Take a look at 3 different types of cloth diapering systems and their prices.
- 5 Reasons All in Two Cloth Diapers are Budget Friendly
- How to Make Using Cloth Diapers Cheap – Ideas for thinking outside the box to save a TON of money when you’re buying your cloth diaper stash.
- Using pocket diapers while on a budget by buying cloth diaper packages.
- Cheap Cloth Diapers Accessories – We talk about how to make the accessories even more inexpensive, including making your own DIY reusable diaper liners.
The bottom line to cloth diapering on a budget really is get creative. There are plenty of ways that you can successfully cloth diaper on ANY budget.
My final thoughts on this series - almost any single way you choose to cloth diaper, you'll save money, no doubt. If you're looking for as many corners to cut, well, it's totally possible to cloth diaper cheap - really cheap. I hope you've enjoyed this series as much as I have writing it!