This post was sponsored by Smithfield as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
If there’s one thing my family loves, it’s a delicious dinner. If there’s one thing I love, it’s an easy-to-prepare delicious dinner. By the end of the day, between school drop-offs and pick-ups, house work, and writing… this Mama is tired! That’s why you’ll almost always find 30 minutes meals prepared in our home, especially during the week and especially during the holidays.
One of my favorites to prepare is in fact, Smithfield® Marinated Fresh Pork because of those very reasons. Everyone in the family loves them and believe it or not, it takes just 30 minutes to cook. With all of the holiday programs that the girls are involved in and all of the holiday baking that I’ve been doing, I need easy weeknight meals like these!
This week I decided to pair one of my favorite vegetables sides with the Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet. Now I’ll admit before you start thinking my children are little saints, that my husband and me are the only ones that love brussels sprouts. I can usually convince both girls to eat a crispy leaf from one, but that’s about as far as it goes.
Spoiler Alert: Sophia ate her entire portion of brussels sprouts with this meal! I’ll attribute it to the fact that they soaked up the delicious flavor of the apples and Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet.
A few months ago I shared another 30 minutes meals recipe that my family loved with my own bacon twist. So imagine my delight when I saw the Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet during my recent shopping trip at Food Lion. It’s a flavor that I have never found at another store and I immediately knew that it would turn into one of our favorites.
If you’re ready for a flavorful meal that your family will love, be sure to check out the Smithfield Marinated Pork varieties at your local Food Lion. Along with my delicious dish of Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin, you’ll find other ideas on how to serve these delicious marinated pork products thanks to Smithfield’s recipe inspiration here.
- Smithfield Marinated Applewood Smoked Bacon Pork Loin Filet
- 2-3 Cups of Chopped Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1-2 Apples sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut open and remove your Smithfield Fresh Pork from package. Place in the center of your glass baking dish.
- Chop brussels sprouts. I like to chop off the ends, then cut in halves.
- Mix parmesan cheese, chopped garlic, balsamic vinegar, and EVOO with brussels sprouts. Salt & Pepper.
- Place brussels sprouts mixture on each side of marinated pork loin filet.
- Top with sliced apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.