This post has been sponsored by Best Buy. All opinions are my own.
It seems as I get older, my priorities in life are definitely changing. In fact, last year on my birthday we had a delivery of one of the BEST presents I’ve ever received… a refrigerator delivered from Best Buy! Not only was it the very first refrigerator I’ve ever gotten to buy [at 36 years old], because when we bought both our houses they came with an older one], but it was delivered and set up without a fight between my husband and me! Woohoo!
If you’ve been married anytime at all, and your Type A like both me and my husband, that delivery and set up is one of the most golden parts of the appliance purchase. No fighting over putting a shelf in wrong, no fussing about not lifting high enough… ok, you get it.
But how do you know when it’s time to replace appliances? Obviously if they stop working, you’ll want to replace them, but there are other times you should replace appliances too and today I’m sharing a few reasons why it’s time to replace your old dishwasher with this beautiful Bosch 800 dishwasher series!
Besides a dishwasher that totally quits working, efficiency is one of the best reasons to replace appliances. Newer appliances just run way more efficiently. I’m loving some of the tweaks that engineers are making on these kitchen machines to make the whole household run more smoothly.
Check out some of the amazing features of this Bosch 800 series dishwasher and compare it to how yours runs at home!
- This series delivers a sparkling clean and dry with advanced PrecisionWash technology and patented CrystalDry technology. Patented CrystalDry technology transforms moisture into heat up to 176F for the ultimate dry, even for plastics.
- With PrecisionWash, intelligent sensors continually scan and check the progress of dishes throughout the cycle, and powerful spray arms target every item of every load, for the ultimate clean.
- Extremely quiet operation.
- An amazingly large interior easily accommodates 16 place settings!
- Rackmatic® adjustable upper rack easily adjusts to 9 different positions, to allow taller items like stemware to fit in the middle rack while leaving room for bulky items below.
- Every Bosch dishwasher is ENERGY STAR qualified and meets or exceeds federal guidelines, for year-round energy savings
Another reason to replace appliances is simply style. We recently completed a farmhouse kitchen renovation and our old, out-dated white refrigerator just did not blend well with this design. We were able to bless a family with our refrigerator donation and update the look of our kitchen with a new, more efficient appliance.
Bacteria and mold can definitely be found inside your dishwasher, usually around the rubber seals. While newer models are better engineered for a cleaner environment, depending on how old your dishwasher is, you might be dealing with a different story. If you have an older dishwasher, I think health and cleanliness is a great factor to consider upgrading your appliance.
The Bosch 800 series dishwasher has a sanitize option that reduces 99.9% of bacteria with patented CrystalDry™ technology that delivers 60% better drying results.* This not only helps reduce bacteria on your dishes, but also within the appliance itself and is engineered to work even better with the CrystalDry™ technology.
No matter your reason, I think upgrading your kitchen appliances, especially a more energy efficient dishwasher, is a good idea for most households – if you find the need. And now is a great time because you can find the Bosch 800 series dishwashers at BestBuy.com. And with their Price Match Guarantee, you know you’re getting the best price possible AND the best service [opt for that delivery and no fights with the husband!]
*Based on aggregate average drying performance of Bosch Dishwashers with CrystalDry on combined household load including plastics, glass, steel, and porcelain as compared to Bosch Dishwashers with PureDry. Drying performance may vary by dish type.