This fall, try some of these delicious soups and stews with your family. Serve any of these with some fresh warm bread or a hearty grilled cheese sandwich. They are all fast and easy to make, and sure to please even the little ones. I hope you enjoy!
- This homemade Chicken Noodle Soup is the perfect way to end a cool day. It’s easier to make than you might think!
- This Italian Winter Squash Chili from Creative Green Living seems to require a lot of ingredients, but they are all super simple to throw together in this delicious recipe.
- Slow-Cooker Potato Soup is hot, cheesy, and just perfect. Try it at Cincy Shopper.
- This recipe for Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Soup is sure to warm you up, from My Song, My Strength.
- To serve your family a hearty Italian alternative to “Spaghetti Night,” try Italian Tortellini Soup from Bunny’s Warm Oven.
- Blossom to Stem will help you serve up a satisfying bowl of Chinese Hot and Sour soup.
- This homey stew made from sausage and cabbage is a good ending to a chilly day: Farmhouse Sausage Stew by Incidental Farmgirl.
- I’m obsessed with this Spaghetti Soup. All your favorite flavors of spaghetti, but in a wonderful “stoup” that makes cold days warmer.
- This vegetarian Black Bean Soup with Lime Salsa at The Fit Blog will change up your “Taco Tuesday” just a bit.
- Chicken Enchilada Soup has just the right amount of spice to warm you up on brisk fall days. This version is found at My Life Abundant.
- Feeling a bit like something different? Try this Tuscan White Bean and Bacon Soup from Bunny’s Warm Oven.
- Got some turkey and don’t know what to do with it? How about this Creamy Turkey Soup from Ann’s Entitled Life?
- Have you considered this use for pumpkin? How about Saving our Money‘s Pumpkin Chili in the Slow Cooker!
- This Beefy Tomato Macaroni Soup from Hot Eats Cool Reads is sure to become a whole-family favorite.
- You’ll be totally surprised at how easy this Beef Stew is…
- Want a change from the typical chicken soup? Try this one-pot Ginger Chicken Soup from Money Wise Moms.
- Teaspoon of Goodness has come up with comfort food in a bowl! Macaroni and Cheese soup is a recipe that you and your kids will love.
- Need a favorite slow-cooker go-to on a lazy Sunday? This Vegetable Beef Soup is your best bet, from Cincy Shopper.
This collection of warm and tasty fall soups and stews are sure to be pleasing additions to your meal plan during chilly months. If you try them out, leave a comment below to let me know what you thought of them!