In a small leap of faith, I’ve decided to take my love for cloth and turn it into a bit of a business venture. Although I’m not planning to get rich quick, I am planning to introduce more and more Mama’s and Dad’s to the wonderful world of Modern Cloth Diapering.
After some research, I decided to join the Wee Little Change’s Mama Rep Team by becoming a Cloth Diaper Consultant. What does this mean? In this new adventure, I will be performing:
- One-on-One Consults with interested Mama’s and Dad’s, introducing them to modern cloth diapers and accessories.
- Conducting Cloth Diaper Parties for friends, family, and strangers who want to learn more about cloth options for their little ones.
- Online Consulting on different types of cloth diapers and accessories and what will work best for your needs.
- Eventually setting up a system to host Virtual Cloth Parties to share products with interested individuals.
- Eventually becoming involved in Community Activities and participating in local vendor opportunities to branch out and share cloth with even more people!
My Consultant Services will obviously be free of charge, as my goal in this venture is to share Cloth with everyone and promote the awareness of today’s cloth. I do receive a Commission from purchases made from Wee Little Changes, when my links are used or when I make sales for Wee Little Changes through Diaper Parties or individual orders.