The Blogger NetworkAdvertise with us Report this ad

Summer Grilling Beyond Burgers: Sides, Desserts & More

This post about Summer Grilling, is a sponsored opportunity with Foodie.com.

Check out Summer Grilling [grilling isn't just for burgers!]

by Lindsey G. at Foodie.com

Our family lives outside in the Summer and grilling is our favorite way to cook foods.  But did you know that you can pretty much grill your entire meal?!  Yes – we’ve been grilling veggies for a few years now, but I’m starting to get into the idea of making desserts right on the grill too!

Summer Grilling

One of our go-to side dishes is Grilled Corn on the Cob and my favorite way to prepare grill it is right in the husk!  Not only do you not have to worry about the corn burning easily, you also don’t have to worry about “shucking” it!  Once it’s grilled, the husks and silks fall right off and you get a beautiful yellow, sweet corn on the cob with a hint of grilled flavor!

Grilled Corn on the Cob

What’s your favorite food to grill?!

Comments

1. Amy Lovell
    Twitter:
    says:

Never woulda thought of this but thats genius!

2. Bailey Dexter says:

We never think of grilling the corn but will be trying it out this weekend. Maybe with a little bit of garlic butter!

3. Kaity Marcos
    Twitter:
    says:

My husband absolutely loves organic grilled corn on the cob.

4. Maryann D. says:

I never had grilled corn on the cob. I think it is a great idea and I am sure the flavor is wonderful and different then eating it the regular way.

5. Shannon says:

I love grilled corn on the cob and grilled vegetables in general. Also grilled peaches are great!

6. I love grilled food! I wish we had a gas grill so we could cook outside more. I really want to try grilled pizza, but I’m too scared to give it a go. Burgers and meats get so boring all the time!

7. Marcia Lee
    Twitter:
    says:

My favorite grilled food has to be BBQ chicken. I love it with thick sauce grilled to perfection!!

8. That corn looks so good l! Everything seems to taste better cooked outside on the grill – and more likely to get eaten, even veggies and desserts – yum yum! and it makes it all more fun, every day cooking out is like an event!

Add Comment Register