Welcome to the Santa’s Little Helper Giveaway Hop, hosted by myself and Viva Veltoro!
We all know that everyone could use a little help around the Holidays, so for this Event I’ve teamed up with over 50 other bloggers to be your Santa’s Little Helper… giving away prizes that anyone would want to see under the tree! You might find the perfect gift for a little one on your list – or even for yourself, so hop around to all the blogs on the linky at the bottom of this post!
Are you ready to see what Ruth and I have put together for you?! I think you’re going to like it!
We’ve put together a Grand Prize Package for a lucky little one!
This Santa’s Little Helper is going to deliver to one lucky reader:
- a $100 Gift Card to jrfashionista.com to keep your little one styling! Jrfashionista is an Australian website that specializes in finding really youthful, fun and great pieces that you children will love, all while keeping their prices low. Their clothes are vetted from all over the Asia-Pacific region and are one-of-a-kind. You can rest assured that your child will be the only one with that garment. Founded by a busy mom who loves to shop online, jrfashionista has a little bit of everything: clothing, shoes and accessories that would make perfect stocking stuffers!
- a $100 Gift Card to pediped.com to keep those feet toasty and fashionable! Whether your child is crawling, learning to take their first steps, or is a seasoned walker, pediped has a shoe for them! Started in 2004, they’ve developed into a brand synonymous with comfort, quality and style. They offer three footwear lines for children, each specially designed to meet the needs of a particular walking stage. Using only the highest quality materials and craftsmanship, pediped was one of the first children’s shoe companies recognized by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development. Check out my review of pediped shoes.
- a $75 Gift Card to Hearthsong.com so you can purchase Toys You’ll Feel Good About Giving®! Hearthsong guarantees that each item they carry is carefully selected for its quality, safety, and relevance to your child’s development. HearthSong is committed to helping parents follow their instincts to provide their children with age-appropriate, wholesome, quality playthings. This year, they’re celebrating 30 years in business and it’s easy to see why; they have such an amazing selection of toys, games, arts and crafts, and so much more. Check out Lindsey’s review of Hearthsong products.
- a $50 GC to Build-a-Bear Workshop so your child can make their own holiday friends! At Build-A-Bear Workshop®, they strive to bring the Teddy Bear to life. An American icon, the Teddy Bear brings to mind warm thoughts about childhood, friendship, trust, comfort, and love. You can give your child the chance to create their own stuffed animals at Build-A-Bear Workshop! Check out Lindsey’s review of Build-A-Bear Workshop.
- a Crane USA Adorable Cool Mist Humidifier and Nightlight so they can sleep soundly waiting on St. Nick! Since 2005, Crane USA has taken the lead in putting the “fun” into cool mist humidifiers, air purifiers, and space heating by following their mantra: design for better living. Their products are functional and efficient at fulfilling your home improvement needs while communicating an appreciation for elegant design. Check out Lindsey’s review of Crane USA.