Sophia is so excited when we get a package delivered. I guess that's the fun part when your Mom's a Mommy Blogger. I admit, I get kind of excited too.
But she gets really excited when she finds out it's from Earth's Best Organic.
That's right – we rip the box open and tear into it right in the middle of the kitchen floor. Like I said, I'm as excited as they are to see what's inside.
I admit that being an Earth's Best Organic Blogger has definitely made it possible for me to try all of the great products that I might not have been able to if I wasn't. I also admit that I'm a bit of a brand snob – when I like something, I continue to buy that brand in just about everything I can. That makes it a little harder for companies to recruit my dollar when they're sitting on the market shelves. But, there's a reason why our cabinets are full of Earth's Best products. The quality, the promise, and the products.
Earth's Best Organic Products
- For especially discerning moms concerned about baby’s growth and development, Earth's Best Organic ® provides “better for baby” products with the purest ingredients, so parents may nurture their baby with the utmost confidence.
- Earth’s Best is the only organic brand with both jars and pouches.
- Over the years Earth's Best has grown to offer more than 100 products including organic infant formula, organic infant and toddler foods, baby care products including chlorine free diapers and wipes and a line of all-natural cleaning products. Our unwavering commitment to purity, backed by 25 years of experience, helps Earth’s Best parents nurture their babies in a way that offers peace of mind.
Earth’s Best Quality Promise
- Earth's Best produces food with the highest degree of attention to quality and safety. Each ingredient is tested for pesticides and potentially harmful residues. No product is released until our quality assurance department approves laboratory results, ensuring we meet the strict standards for organic certification.
- Earth's Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth's Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth's Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth's Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth's Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
So, since I'm continuing with the Earth's Best Organic Blogging Program for another phase, that means I get to bring you more great information and even better products from the company!
I am an Earth's Best blogger. No compensation for this post has been given.