I can't believe another year has came and almost gone. I know it comes with age, but my goodness, time really does fly.
- We welcomed a new baby girl in our life. I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to love another little girl as much as I did Sophia, but Moreaya has made my heart double in size.
- Rob started a new job. There was some uncertainty for awhile, but we're so thankful that things worked out and he's happy in his current situation.
- My oldest baby girl turned TWO!
Of course, many more things happened this year, but these are the three significant life changes that happened to my immediate family members.
The last week or so, I've devoted lots of time to my family. I've put my blog on the back burner and it's been wonderful. It's the first time in about a year that there's not been a post every single day and it's been liberating. So, with that said – here's to looking forward to 2013 and a few goals and resolutions that I plan to set forth.
2013 – LIfe and Blogging Goals:
- Go Back to School. Yep, that's right. I'm heading back to college. I'm planning to take 2 Business/Accounting undergrad courses at a local community college to get me back in the student mindset so I can finally conquer the GMAT and go back for my Masters in Accounting or an MBA.
- Be a better Mother. No judgement, whining, or pining here. I need to be a better mother everyday – strive to improve everyday. I need to be more diligent and creative when it comes to Sophia's "school time" activities. I need to learn more patience when it comes to both girls and work on improving that skill in them as well.
- Be a better Wife. I want to show my husband how grateful I am for what he does that allows me to stay home and raise my girls – see them everyday and learn to appreciate him and them and our special time more.
- Be a better blogger. I want to step away from quite so many reviews and try to get back to me. My blogging record might not be a post every single day, but I hope that when I do post, it's really worth something. I hope you'll continue with me on this journey of life and getting back to me.