It's been awhile since I have updated the Cloth Diapers 101 section here on SEBG – so today I'm revealing my latest FAQs section – Cloth Wipes FAQs.
I'll admit, I didn't jump on the cloth wipes bandwagon as fast as I did cloth diapers and I still don't use them 100% of the time. I prefer disposables when I'm cleaning a really messy diaper and when we're away from home. Cloth wipes are definitely doable on-the-go, as you'll see from the FAQs, but it's just my personal choice.
What will you find in the Cloth Wipes FAQs?
- How to Use, Wash, and Store Cloth Wipes.
- How Many Cloth Wipes You Need.
- Different Types of Cloth Wipe Solutions.
- How to Make Cloth Wipes Easy to Use on the Go.
- Cloth Wipe Fabric and Size Choices.
I think you'll really see that using cloth wipes, even if it's just part-time, will definitely cut down on your costs of buying disposable baby wipes.
Thought of a question that's not covered in the FAQs? Ask it! If you're wondering, I'm sure there are others too!