I always had a hard time setting a good nightly routine for Sophia when she was younger. Once she started sleeping in her “big girl bed” a few months ago, I knew it would be crucial to follow a nightly routine.
Here’s how ours goes:
- Pick out PJ’s – She absolutely loves picking out her own pajamas and her favorite thing to wear to bed is my old, vintage t-shirts from when I was about 6. They fit her like nightgowns and she thinks it’s the greatest thing ever.
- Brush Teeth – She used to love brushing her teeth, but apparently the fun-ness of the activity wore off and it’s a chore for this active toddler now.
- Lotion up! – More on that in a bit…
- Pick out Stories – We fluctuate. Right now she’s in her “Mommy picks the books” mood where for a few weeks now, I get to choose all 3 stories that we read that night.
- Turn out the light and Wait… and Wait… and Wait some more. – Yep, my toddler doesn’t like going to sleep and sometimes our bedtime routine lasts a good hour and a half!
So, I mentioned that we lotion-ed up in that routine… we haven’t actually always done that. But when I received my bottle of Sleepytime Lotion from my Earth’s Best box of goodies this month, we added that in and Sophia loves it!
The lotion is a lovely fragrance of calming chamomile and is very gentle for children with super sensitive skin! It hasn’t irritated Sophia’s or Moreaya’s skin like other lotions do.
- Contains 70% Organic Content
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Methyl Sulfate
- No Mineral Oil or Petrolatum
- No Parabens or Harsh Preservatives
- No Synthetic Fragrances, Colors or Phthalates
- 100% Vegetarian, No Animal Testing
Win It: One lucky So Easy Being Green reader is going to win a bottle of Earth’s Best Sleepytime Lotion in Chamomile! This giveaway is open to US & Canadian residents only.