After reading so many Mommy blogs with Reviews/Giveaways, I am so excited to join in and share my first review with all of you!
I received a Hevea Pacifier to review. These pacifiers are quite special!
According to their website, the reasons they stand out against others are:
The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis.
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Just like Sophie the Giraffe (who is also made out of natural rubber), as soon as I took the pacifer out of it's bag, I could smell the natural rubber. The pacifier I received was the Crown design in a 0-3 months size. Sophia is 6 months, so I was a little disappointed with the size I received, but after unsuccessfully trying to move her up to a 6+ months pacifier (she spits it out immediately), I was happy!
As soon as I gave the pacifier to Sophia, this is what happened…
She loved it! She likes holding on to her pacifier now, so she loved the large ring on it. She didn't hesitate to use this pacifier over her normal NUK. The Hevea is also Orthodontic shape, so they are similar enough for her. While she used the Hevea, Sophia never had the "pacifier marks" on her face that the NUK leaves sometimes.